[sf-lug] auto-increment track# tagging for SPX files?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:16:54 PST 2008

On Jan 22, 2008 4:05 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
> I don't know for sure, but have you tried Ex Falso (my top recommendation)
> or EasyTag (widely recommended but painful to use IMHO)?

Ah, yes!  exfalso was it!  I generally use easytag, but utilized
exfalso for the auto-increment.  However, I was confused because I
installed exaile, which I confused with exfalso, and did not have that
feature!  Heh, sounds like high time for me to bite the bullet and
write a patch for easytag.  Thanks for the pointer dude :-)
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."