[sf-lug] Ubuntu training courseware (fwd)

Kari Gray kehgray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:53:46 PST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for thinking of us. I would be pleased (thrilled, even) to help you
organize an event in the Boston area. I have lots of advice, sample
documents and processes to share.

I organize events for Project Tech Connect and use the SF Connect volunteer
management system to recruit and manage volunteers. www.sfconnect.org.

Please let me know how I can help.

Regards,
Kari