[sf-lug] Feedback on Tenderloin Tech Day

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:17:53 PST 2008

hi

On Jan 16, 2008 10:08 AM, Tom Haddon <tom at greenleaftech.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 12:12 -0800, Kami Griffiths wrote:
> I wasn't able to make it that day, but would definitely be interested in
> getting involved in any future repeats of the event.
>
> Thanks, Tom

BTW, both Tom Haddon and Jim Stockford provided considerable assistance in
preparation for the event, so they were really useful, just for the record.
Both helped considerably with the planning, and Jim helped considerably in
transporting the boxes as well as configuring the boxes.  Daniel Gimpelevich
also helped a great deal in that regard.

Also, there are still a few issues with the boxes.  I don't recall what
those issues are.  It has to do with booting as I recall.  For those of us
who are familiar with GNU Linux, it is not an issue.  But for newbies there
is still an issue.  I am tremendously busy for the rest of this week and
this weekend, but perhaps we could get these boxes finished next weeekend?
Thanks either way.