[sf-lug] OLPC meet - friendly reminder

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:57:17 PST 2008

hi

On Jan 14, 2008 10:37 AM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:

> The first meeting of OLPC enthusiasts was a lot of fun. A short report
> with pics and links is at http://opensource.sfsu.edu/node/446

For those of you who were not able to make it to this first meeting, I would
strongly suggest that you try to make the next one.  This first meeting was
extraordinarily fun.  Those OLPC XOs are most definitely *not* like anything
that I have ever seen before.  They are lots and lots of fun!  They can do
really incredible things, and the remarkable thing is how much they can do
for such a low cost AND be more or less kid-proof at the same time!!!