[sf-lug] Build-a-box day February 16--need help

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 16:46:45 PST 2008

hi

On Jan 14, 2008 4:29 PM, Andrew Fife <afife at untangle.com> wrote:

>  Christian:
>

> The systems will be sourced by James B. of the ACCRC.  As for the which
> distro question, the choice is James's because he will have the burden of
> supporting the systems once they go into production.  95% chance that it
> will be Ubuntu because that is what he currently standardizes on.

Right, James just pinged me to confirm that.  So it will be Ubuntu, as James
has said that he does not have the resources to support more than one
distro.  Makes sense to me.

Here is how James described the min specs on these machines:

Min spec (official) p3 with 512mb and at least a 20 gb hdd and 7.10.