[sf-lug] Build-a-box day February 16--need help

Andrew Fife afife at untangle.com
Mon Jan 14 16:29:14 PST 2008

Christian:

The systems will be sourced by James B. of the ACCRC.  As for the which
distro question, the choice is James's because he will have the burden of
supporting the systems once they go into production.  95% chance that it
will be Ubuntu because that is what he currently standardizes on.

-Andrew

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway
download.untangle.com