[sf-lug] OLCP Tracking?

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Jan 9 00:15:14 PST 2008

Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2008 1:48 AM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:
>
>> Plug in any number in the confirmation field...it still gives you the
>> same result :-) I think it validates the e-mail address only.
>>

> I put in your email, but it did nothing :-) [perhaps you used another address]

Yes, I used another address. When I plug in my SFSU address, it comes
back as invalid. So, it looks like the system does something, but it
does not actually come back with useful info.

> However, using the tracking system before I got them to correct the
> "database issues", it would verify my email successfully, but then it
> would take me to a page where no status was given for my reference
> number.  So it is still weird, and maybe now I should just shut up
> about all this and just sit on my hands until January 15th.

Same here. I am expecting two machines by the 15th.

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University