[sf-lug] OLCP Tracking?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 23:47:47 PST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 1:48 AM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:
> Plug in any number in the confirmation field...it still gives you the
> same result :-) I think it validates the e-mail address only.

I put in your email, but it did nothing :-) [perhaps you used another address]

However, using the tracking system before I got them to correct the
"database issues", it would verify my email successfully, but then it
would take me to a page where no status was given for my reference
number.  So it is still weird, and maybe now I should just shut up
about all this and just sit on my hands until January 15th.  I am
still very upset because at least one of the laptops was meant as an
Xmas gift for my 11-year old brother, and I wanted to see him using it
for the first time.  I am glad that some child in the Middle East will
receive a similar laptop though, perhaps even before me :-)
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."