[sf-lug] Recieved my XO today!!

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Thu Jan 3 17:34:21 PST 2008

I don't have any children (just young at heart) but my girlfriend plans to bring the laptop to her classroom (4th Grade) to see how her students react to it... Maybe you could film that,  I will discuss it with her this evening.

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x6062
Fax: 415-788-2592