[sf-lug] mbox file Re: New to this list; Gmane.org, anyone?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Dec 30 22:42:46 PST 2007

Rick,
    i've got something i call sf-lugORG.mbox, which is just
under 20MB. This is all email messages for sf-lug from
the beginning to January 1, 2006, which means there
are a very few messages in it that also exist in the
sf-lug at linuxmafia.com archives.

    How would you like it? Sent as an email attachment?
Sent in email as an attached compressed tarball? Put
up on the sf-lug.com box for you to scp down? other?
(each message seems to have full headers, best i can
tell via vi.)
jim