[sf-lug] OT: youtube, music, and Linux

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 12:54:01 PST 2007

On Dec 27, 2007 1:07 PM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
> and since Digg runs on GNU Linux, I thought this story would be relevant
> here:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLRsn_nr6s

Her other song "Message From Your Heart" really shows her potential,
IMHO.  Heh, in my spare time I also enjoy playing music.  The band I
have been playing with most recently is below.  I made the following
MP3's on Linux :-)

http://www.kristian-hermansen.com/wordpress/2007/11/12/the-rogue-signs-my-new-band/
http://www.kristian-hermansen.com/data/3%20-%20Every_Single_Day.mp3
http://www.kristian-hermansen.com/data/2%20-%20Burn_the_Wire.mp3
http://www.kristian-hermansen.com/data/4%20-%20Ginger.mp3
http://www.kristian-hermansen.com/data/1%20-%20Atmosphere.mp3
http://www.kristian-hermansen.com/data/5%20-%20You_Wouldnt_Leave_Me.mp3

If you are interested in seeing The Rogue Signs play out, please send
me a personal email.  The website is down at the moment, but we are
local to SF and the lead singer lives over in Sunset...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."