[sf-lug] OT: youtube, music, and Linux

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 12:54:01 PST 2007

On Dec 27, 2007 1:07 PM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
> and since Digg runs on GNU Linux, I thought this story would be relevant
> here:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLRsn_nr6s

Her other song "Message From Your Heart" really shows her potential,
IMHO.  Heh, in my spare time I also enjoy playing music.  The band I
have been playing with most recently is below.  I made the following
MP3's on Linux :-)

If you are interested in seeing The Rogue Signs play out, please send
me a personal email.  The website is down at the moment, but we are
local to SF and the lead singer lives over in Sunset...
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."