[sf-lug] Ubuntu Flash 9 and other issues -- try the Ubuntu Forums?

RBV GoodWriter2548 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 23 10:57:43 PST 2007

Hi:

The ongoing thread about Flash 9 problems under Ubuntu inspires me to
mention that over the past year I've had great success using the Ubuntu
Forums to resolve a fairly broad set of Ubuntu issues.

For example, here's a link to the results page resulting from an Ubuntu
Forums search for "Flash9 install":

http://ubuntuforums.org/search.php?searchid=33491345

The list produce by that search contains, inter alia, a promising looking
thread titled " [SOLVED] flash9 not installing in feisty".

I mention this lest this excellent and proven Ubuntu problem-solving
resource be overlooked in the heat of battle...

Cheers, hope this helps, & Merry / Happy,
Riley
SFO