[sf-lug] HP C3600S computer

Nathan Hoover nathan at foo-o-rama.com
Sat Dec 22 16:04:28 PST 2007

The C3600S series was originally orderable with a minimum of 512mb RAM and
if I remember right the baseline processors were HP PA-RISC 552mhz? A
machine of that era probably has a 9 or 18gb SCSI (LVD in this case) disc.

Check out http://www.parisc-linux.org/  for info about running Linux on
these boxes.