[sf-lug] console (non-X) video games?

Mark K. Zanfardino mark at zanfardinoconsulting.com
Fri Dec 21 09:32:04 PST 2007

I've been reading this thread thinking someone else would have mentioned
bsdgames and bsdgames-nonfree (both available on ubuntu distro via
apt-get) by now.  bsdgames includes:
adventure, arithmetic, atc, backgammon, battlestar, bcd, boggle, caesar,
canfield, countmail, cribbage, dab, go-fish, gomoku, hack, hangman,
hunt, mille, monop, morse, number, pig, phantasia, pom, ppt, primes,
quiz, random, rain, robots, sail, snake, tetris, trek, wargames, worm,
worms, wump, wtf.  bsdgames-nonfree includes rogue, the classic dungeon
exploration game.

Cheers!