[sf-lug] Ubuntu Article on Techsoup

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Dec 17 14:00:43 PST 2007

Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):

> We purchased a thin client server with the help of... get ready for this...
> Microsoft!!  It's true!  Microsoft bought our school an edubuntu thin client
> server from a company called Zareason.com !!  I blogged about the
> experience, and the blog was Slashdotted.  This should help you *get* the
> box.

I've recently added ZaReason, Inc. to my list of Bay Area Linux
companies, http://linuxmafia.com/bale/other.html , and you'll note that
I highly approve of every aspect of that firm but one, which I hope they
will eventually change.

--
Cheers,                                     Ceci n'est pas une pipe:   |
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com