[sf-lug] St. Anthony's event

John F. Strazzarino jstrazza at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 13:44:20 PST 2007

I thought I'd add my two cents worth to this event:

  It was a wonderful, well attended event that allowed us to help out those who may be less fortunate than us.  I helped three individuals (one with NO space on disk, one who needed a CD-RW installed, one with a Mac with dialup trouble) and they were all very appreciative of my assistance.

  We came across several individuals whose Windows had died.  Since we legally could not put a copy of Windows on their machine without a license, we were able to show the benefits of FOSS to them.  They also were very appreciative.

  All in All - a great event

  John Strazzarino

Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
  hi