[sf-lug] OLPC Laptops

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Dec 12 12:18:41 PST 2007

Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, Blake Haggerty wrote:
>

>> Obviously some people have received their laptops. But I still have not
>> received mine. I ordered about a day or two after the 14th. Has anyone
>> else not received a laptop yet? Is there anywhere to check on your order
>> status? I scoweredd their webpage and was not able to find anything like
>> that.

I ordered mine on the 12th (first day) and I haven't received it as yet.
I believe the schedule that Asheesh sent out is fairly accurate.

http://laptopgiving.org/en/shipping-information.php

If you were referring to the one I had at the last SF-LUG meeting (I am
not sure you were there...), that's part of the development program and
is a beta machine.

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.