[sf-lug] OLPC Laptops

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Dec 12 10:47:13 PST 2007

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, Blake Haggerty wrote:

> Obviously some people have received their laptops. But I still have not
> received mine. I ordered about a day or two after the 14th. Has anyone
> else not received a laptop yet? Is there anywhere to check on your order
> status? I scoweredd their webpage and was not able to find anything like
> that.

I asked on IRC (Freenode's #olpc) and got this friendly reply:

<cjb> http://laptopgiving.org/en/shipping-information.php

On an unrelated note, cjb co-wrote Dasher
<http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/>.

-- Asheesh.

--
I couldn't remember when I had been so disappointed.  Except perhaps the
time I found out that M&Ms really DO melt in your hand.