[sf-lug] Youtube Issues

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Mon Dec 10 08:36:03 PST 2007

Well, wish I had known about the pitfalls of Automatix before installing it. (obviously a simple google search would have done the trick) I am pretty comfortable with using the command line to install stuff but wanted to test automatix out, I saw it on a list of top 25 coolest apps (or something like that). Now the question is how to get rid of it and fix the damage that it has done.

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x6062
Fax: 415-788-2592