[sf-lug] Youtube Issues

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Fri Dec 7 11:23:00 PST 2007

So I have been having issues with youtube recently. At first it was every other video I would watch would freeze and lock up my firefox browser. As of last night every video freezes after about 3 seconds. I am trying to think of what changes I have made to my system and the only thing that comes to mind is I installed Automatix (http://www.linux.com/articles/114124)

and was using it to install swiftfox which wasnt very swift. I uninstalled it. And now I cant play Youtube videos, I don't know if it is related to  the swiftfox install and uninstall but its pissing me off. Any ideas???

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x6062
Fax: 415-788-2592