[sf-lug] VPN Questions

Mark K. Zanfardino mark at zanfardinoconsulting.com
Wed Dec 5 09:57:07 PST 2007

Tom,

I've received confirmation from Joey at
http://joey.ubuntu-rocks.org/blog/2007/11/29/linksys-quickvpn-under-gutsy/#comments
that QuickVPN will only provide VPN connectivity to wine, so sadly this
does not work as a solution for me.  He's suggested that he might be
able to find a way to bridge the connection, and if he does he'll post
his results.  I will forward them to this mail list.

I haven't made much progress with this since yesterday, but I have read
a few more suggestions and will be taking them into consideration.  If I
make any progress I will post the results here.

Thanks to one and all who have provided me with feedback/ideas.

Mark