[sf-lug] no term

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:42:45 PST 2007

On Dec 4, 2007 9:33 PM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
> heh, no, your advice was undoubtedly sound.  I just have a strong feeling
> that Alex's frustration level will ramp up if he attempts to do this alone
> the first time. He is smart (a neurosurgeon!!!) so he will get it pretty
> quickly.  But even a neurosurgeon should probably have in-person guidance
> the first time he messes with config files like that, IMHO.

lol ... I just wanted to comment that I think it is funny that Xorg
configuration may be considered more difficult than brain surgery.
You are probably right Christian, but I just never though of it that
way.

>From now on, I will replace the phrases "this is not rocket science"
or "this isn't brain surgery" with something like "this isn't Xorg
configuration"...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."