[sf-lug] Open WRT

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:02:49 PST 2007

I have used openwrt in the past, but currently I use ddwrt on my linksys.
They are both great projects.  I wouldn't have a problem recommending
either.  The only thing I would be careful about is to find out how much
storage space your router has onboard and make sure that you get the
appropriate version of either which fits into that space.

Ernest

On Dec 4, 2007 9:57 AM, Femtoghoti <femtoghoti at gmail.com> wrote:

> i have started to explore OpenWRT, and am wondering if anyone else has
> played with this project?
>
> Eric
>
> --
> "A careful man tries to dodge the bullets, while a happy man takes a
> walk." - Mark Oliver Everett

Join the Ron Paul Revolution
http://www.prezronpaul.com
Ron Paul for President