[sf-lug] vmware/synaptic/Ubuntu7.04

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:22:09 PST 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 5:55 PM, Alex Kleider <a_kleider at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Riley, thanks for the heads up; I have been on the verge of trying out
> VMWare but will now wait this one out.
> Do you know if there is any similar difficulty with Debian?
> alex

As I mentioned before, I have run VMware on Linux for a long time, so
there is no real issue on any distro.  I have run VMware on
Debian/Ubuntu, Gentoo, and Red Hat since the Linux release became
available.  Sometimes you may need the any-any patch...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."