[sf-lug] Nagios

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Thu Nov 29 16:41:21 PST 2007

I am looking for some info on Nagios or any other monitoring tool out there. I want something to monitor my processor's temperature (after frying my last one...) I am sure there are some other preventative measures I could take on keeping things like that from happening but none the less I would like something to be able to page me when the temperature reached a certain degree so I could SSH in and shut the machine down. Are there any other tools like Nagios that someone can recommend?

Anyone know of any really good resources to do some research and learn more about Nagios?

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x215
Fax: 415-788-2592