[sf-lug] Next meeting Monday evening at the Javacat

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:55:26 PST 2007

hi

On Nov 17, 2007 5:22 PM, bobbie sellers <bliss at california.com> wrote:

> Hi Users,
>        I hope you members who have borrowed magazines and
> DVDs

Is anyone going to be bringing a DVD-capable notebook tonight?  I thought
that the Knoppix disk that Bobbie Sellers loaned me was a CD, but it turns
out to be a DVD, and I have left all of my blank DVDs at the school.  I
would like to be able to burn a copy of the Knoppix DVD at tonight's SF-LUG
meeting, if someone could bring a DVD-ready notebook and if they could spot
me a blank DVD, which I would bring to the next meeting.  The other
alternative is that I will stop at the school on the way to the meeting, and
burn the Knoppix DVD before I come.

This version of Knoppix is really great for assisting me with using my
wireless card, which is why I am interested in copying it.  Unfortunately,
as usual, I put off doing that until the last minute (today) because I have
been so busy with other stuff.

Thanks either way!