[sf-lug] Simple Question

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Fri Nov 16 11:29:34 PST 2007

I have resorted to both ctrl-atl F3, F2 etc, and ctrl-alt- backspace, I was just hoping there would be a way I would have to kill it, like I could jump out of it do a google search and then just jump back into it and maximize the window and continue to play.

I read this post  http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=3709329 and this certainly fixes the issue, I was just hoping for a command like a alt-tab to jump out of the window and then re maximize it, rather than disabling compiz...

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x215
Fax: 415-788-2592