[sf-lug] Wireless Mesh networking using the XO laptop

Mark G Sobell mark at sobell.com
Sun Nov 11 11:05:25 PST 2007

It was all free to me, unlike SFLAN which I also have a (nonworking) node for.
I have not seen any ads yet, other than notices about Meraki and the weather,
but they may be coming.

Although my contact at Meraki said they were doing it as part of their
research in setting up large networks, the installer told me the project is
funded by Google. Take that for what it may be worth.

		mark at sobell.com