[sf-lug] Fwd: SFOBUG November Meeting

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Nov 6 07:02:07 PST 2007

    at our last sunday's sf-lug meeting, a couple of people
expressed interest in BSD. Here's notice of the local
freeBSD group, which is meeting today in the food court
of the Metreon, the complex on Fourth Street and Mission.
    They'll be easy to spot: young adult geeks with pizza
and beer, crowded around one or two tables. My take on
them is they're a code-y bunch, happy with C and
assembler and hardware stuff, though discussions only
occasionally include such terminology.

Begin forwarded message: