[sf-lug] Status of new sf-lug.com box?

Jason Turner jturner at nonzerosums.org
Sun Oct 28 21:59:10 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I missed the last group meeting and may have also missed any updates
about setting up the new sf-lug.com box.  It seems to qualify as a
"project" so I just put a placeholder entry for it on the wiki,
http://sf-lug.com/wiki/doku.php?id=lug_projects:projects.

If possible, I'm happy to volunteer for participation in this labor.
I'm pretty sure I can competently hold the keyboard jockeys'
refreshments as they are configuring this new home.  It would be a fine
time to perform the DNS update(s) RickM requested in an earlier thread
too if they haven't been done already.

So, what's the latest?

--
jt