[sf-lug] grateful MythBuntu Newbie stumbles forward

Sam Geffner sgeffner at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 17:18:45 PDT 2007

Deleted and reinstated all my capture cards and video sources, per:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MythTV/Install/Troubleshooting#head-f38f9d04a38e972696e16063002adb9306aec46f
and now can watch without reboot problem.  However, there is some problem
with source setup and inputs.  Time to RTFM.

My problem is much worsened though by the discovery that my cable signal is
no longer working following remodeling, and I will have to restring cable.
Ugh !

Hardware:  Compaq desktop [P3 > 1GHz]  567Mb Ram, 300 Gb HD partition,