[sf-lug] Christian - May have something you can use...

bobbie sellers bliss at california.com
Fri Oct 26 16:39:34 PDT 2007

Hi Christian Einfeldt,

    You need storage space for your material for the movie,
according to what you said at meeting and in the mailing list.

    Today I acquired a used 4 bay external drive case without
drives but with 4 drawers to permit removal and reinstallation
of each drive with cables to connect the external drive box to
the  computer(s) in use.  Very likely I can come up with a
power supply cable for this box as well.

    I originally tried to send this message to your private
e-mail address and since then have some additional information
that may be of interest.  The box is Firewire or IEEE 1394 and
has a 300 watt power supply. The drives are IDE standard
and each drawer has its own mini-fan.  I got this at a thrift
store for a very low price and am willing to pass it as a
donation if necessary or simply at cost.

    If you would be interested let me know asap.

    Yes I am already making plans for building this into
another system but I would quite happy to further your
interests.

    later
    Bobbie Sellers aka bliss

--
 bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*
            bliss at california dot com

    Anyone can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his
error.  -- Cicero