[sf-lug] OT: Hacker space in San Francisco?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Oct 22 18:49:26 PDT 2007

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007, Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:

> If anyone has some info or would like to be a part of this, please let
> me know so that we can start the discussion and see who's interested...
>
> http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/10/hackers-space-t.html

This is the kind of vibrant hacking space that I enjoyed in college and in
others' colleges, except turned into something that smart, older hackers
do, and now we have incomes.  Thsi is great stuff; keep me posted.

Like TechShop <techshop.ws> but more twisted, I suppose.

I'm a little confused - if I were to support this and use the space, would
I also need to live there?  I'm not sure I want to do that.  Would I have
to pay some membership fee to cover costs?  I could probably do that.

-- Asheesh.

--
Gee, Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.