[sf-lug] Tux Paint 0.9.18rc1 available

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Oct 22 18:06:12 PDT 2007

For those of you interested in "Tux Paint," my open source drawing program
for young children ( http://www.tuxpaint.org/ ), I've rolled a tarball of
what's currently in the CVS source repository.

You can grab the source tarball of version "0.9.18rc1"
("release candidate #1" of the next version, 0.9.18)
directly from here:

  ftp://ftp.tuxpaint.org/unix/x/tuxpaint/testbuilds/source/tuxpaint-0.9.18rc1.tar.gz

It weighs in at around 7.6MB.  It requires SDL, SDL_mixer, SDL_image, SDL_ttf,
SDL_Pango, libpng, libpaper and probably a few other packages (and of course
the packages THEY depend on).  Remember you'll need the "-devel" versions
of the packages in question, too, to be able to compile Tux Paint from source.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any issues or feedback!

Thanks in advance!

--
-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com