[sf-lug] any Gutsy Kubuntu CDs or DVDs for AMD 32 or 64?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 19:03:00 PDT 2007

hi

This is kind of a long shot.  I have a friend who has a problem with his
Gutsy Kubuntu install.  He needs Kubuntu for a wide variety of reasons.  I
have some time tonight, and not so much time tomorrow.  I am hoping to be
able to do a Kubuntu install for him tonight.  I tried to download Kubuntu,
but I got a bad image, for some reason.  If I could come over and pick up a
CD or a DVD, that would be awesome.  Please feel free to call me at
415-351-1300 or text me there.

Thanks!