[sf-lug] Upgrade to Gutsy

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Fri Oct 19 13:45:18 PDT 2007

Tried to upgrade last night using the Update manager, It would start but then I would get an Error:

"Error During update, a problem occurred during update failed to fetch: then alist of stuff it could not get from certain repositories"

Is there a Terminal command that will update the Distribution? I tried "apt-get dist-upgrade" but it said there was nothing to upgrade.

Any ideas how to get rid of that Fetching Error.

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x215
Fax: 415-788-2592