[sf-lug] teachers for social justice conference at our local school

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 10:29:50 PDT 2007

hi

Okay, so in fact, it turns out that we will be able to walk around and talk
with teachers today about freedom in cyberspace!!  If anyone on this list is
free today and would like to help evangelize Free Software here at our
public middle school, please feel free to call Christian Einfeldt at
415-351-1300.  it's actually lots of fun, because these teachers are fired
up about social justice.  Now we just have to get them to connect the dots!

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point