[sf-lug] teachers for social justice conference at our local school

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 08:52:33 PDT 2007

hi,

I just found out that there are going to be a bunch of teachers for social
justice here at the school.  I am going to be circulating all day, unless it
turns out to be not worth it, since I am not on a speaker schedule.

If anyone wants to come over to the school at Geary and Scott Streets to
talk with people about freedom in cyberspace, feel free!  You might want to
call me first at 415-351-1300 because I'm not sure how much we are going to
be able to talk with people.  But there are booths, and I am going to be
conducting tours of our GNU Linux lab if I can, so you might want to come
over to help with that if you feel like it.

Thanks either way.