[sf-lug] equivalent of newegg for buying a new/refurbished TV?

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Fri Oct 12 14:35:35 PDT 2007

I run Ubuntu with my 27in Sharp LCD Using the DVI output its aweasome. One warning though, the TV will only support certain screen ratio's so you might want to check that out first.

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x215
Fax: 415-788-2592