[sf-lug] Linux install on Older Laptop (Ubuntu??)

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Thu Sep 27 14:04:10 PDT 2007

Thanks guys for the reply and suggestions. I think i will go with Xunbuntu. Should be a fun weekend project.

Rick: you are right that us novice users love all the bells whistles and eye candy. I currently have 4GB of Ram in my machine and it still lags a little when I have Beryl running with all the effects.

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x215
Fax: 415-788-2592