[sf-lug] Tablet PC

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Thu Sep 20 09:57:49 PDT 2007

All though I have no direct experience with this. I have seen Video on Youtube with Ubuntu Running Beryl doing some amazing things with touchscreens and Tablet PCs. Looked like it ran pretty flawlessly. I am interested to see how this turns out for you as I have been wanting to do the same.

Blake Haggerty
Technical Recruiter

Work: 415-788-8488 x215
Fax: 415-788-2592