[sf-lug] FTP support for a Scientology cult-buster

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:22:21 PDT 2007

hi

On 9/19/07, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:

> For what it's worth, you could just keep the file up there - why remove
> it?

As I said, I don't want to be that publicly associated with a fight against
Scientology, simply because it quickly becomes an all-consuming thing.
Putting up video for transfer is one thing.  But leaving something up in
public attacking Scientology on the level that this guy is doing is several
magnitudes larger.  Anything left in public for any time at all most likely
will see an energetic Scientology counter-attack, and fighting Scientology
would erode my ability to support the school and the Digital Tipping Point.

Anyway, if you don't hear from anyone else in 24 hours, I'll volunteer to
> set up some space.

k, thanks.

> Note that it will take a long time to upload 2 gigs from your home 'net
> connection likely!

I would be loading it from my office.

Thanks either way!