[sf-lug] Monitoring for HVLC

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Tue Sep 18 23:12:57 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 18:30 -0700, jim stockford wrote:
> the colo box is a good idea, yes it has nagios
> on it (thank you to nathan kuriger). you want a
> shell account to poke around?

Thanks for setting me up with an account, Jim. Have taken a poke around,
and I'd like to get into the Nagios front-end so I can review the
changes I'm making. Seems like there's an admin user setup for access
(/etc/nagios/htpasswd.users), but don't know what the password is.

Also, I'm not sure what this Nagios instance is currently used for and
don't want to step on anyone's toes...

Let me know if it's okay to alter the setup and/or what I should leave
untouched. From what I can see at the moment, it's only monitoring
localhost.

Thanks, Tom