[sf-lug] Monitoring for HVLC

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Tue Sep 18 18:51:14 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 18:30 -0700, jim stockford wrote:
> the colo box is a good idea, yes it has nagios
> on it (thank you to nathan kuriger). you want a
> shell account to poke around?

That'd be great. It's possible I already have one and have just
forgotten my password... (can't believe I didn't set up key-based
authentication). Actually, if you can just throw my public key in the
authorized_keys for my account (if I have one, or a new one if I don't),
that'd be great. You can get it here:

https://launchpad.net/~mthaddon/+sshkeys

I assume I'd need sudo access to be able to screw around with Nagios,
and judging by last night's conversation, that's just a case of asking,
right? :)

Thanks, Tom