[sf-lug] Centralised phone number for Linux Support

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Sep 15 11:49:34 PDT 2007

    My first hope is that VoIP, probably in the form of
Asterisk, will answer the need. What can we do to
explore that possibility? I can volunteer a machine
with static IP internet accessible address. I dimly
remember a product offering that lets one install
Asterisk, pretty much ready to go, anyone know
of this?

    Can we use the SF-LUG colo box for web access
to support info in the time being?

    Do you need more help from SF-LUG folks?