[sf-lug] Fedora Core 6 ISO Image...on a Mac

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:01:10 PDT 2007

hi David,

I just phone you a few mins ago.  If your .iso image doesn't burn correctly,
please give me a 24 hour advance notice, and I can download and burn an
image for you, since you are a traveler from DownUnder.  We can't let a
fellow Tuxster be alone and in need in a foreign land!

I will be spending the weekend near this public middle school, which is
where I would be able to hand you a DVD, for your googling pleasure:

1430 Scott Street between Geary and O'Farrell.

By the way, do you know Pia Waugh?

Tie me 'roos down, sport!

Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping