[sf-lug] Fedora Core 6 ISO Image...on a Mac

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 12:44:47 PDT 2007

I didn't think Steve Jobs let you put anything that wasn't officially approved by the People's Committee (Steve Jobs) on a Mac. His panties must be all bound up right now.

Jeff Bragg <jackofnotrades at gmail.com> wrote: You might try Central Computer Systems (             837 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103, (415)-495-5888), that is assuming there isn't a member that can just provide you with a copy (sorry, I can't at the moment; no working burner).

On 9/14/07, D. V. Rogers <dvr at allshookup.org> wrote: Hello SF Linux Group Users

I am visiting SF at present (from Australia) and I am wanting to know
is their a shop here in SF that distributes linux distro iso's?

I brought with me a Fedora Core 6 iso image which unfortunately will not boot!

If anyone could help me with pointing me in the right direction on
where I could pick up a Fedora Core 6 (i386) iso image on DVD It would
be greatly appreciated.

With Thanks

David

I am currently downloading FC 7 iso onto Mac OSX. For some reason I
have always had trouble creating Bootable Fedora images whereas NO
problem creating Ubuntu Bootable images.

Again Thanks

--
D.V.Rogers

US Cell No: 415-298-4624