[sf-lug] Fwd: urgent help with networking Linux and Windows at a public school

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 16:29:53 PDT 2007

hi

On 9/8/07, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Sep 2007, jim stockford wrote:

Here is a little update on our progress.  We have now gotten all the Linux
boxes to be able to see the new edubuntu Feisty file server.  Also, several
Windows boxes were able to see the new Feisty server, after we had entered
the username and password into those few test Win boxes.  Now we are
attempting to get past the need for that authentication.  Does anyone have
any tips for how to do this?