[sf-lug] Bay Area Linux-related jobs

Jason Lundy jlundy at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Aug 1 14:28:01 PDT 2007

Hey Jeff,

I work at Yahoo currently.  We actually have some interesting options
for people living in San Francisco.  For one, we have an office in San
Francisco that is mainly based around the video group, which may be one
of the IT positions that is open.  I don't know for sure on that though.

The other thing is that Yahoo runs buses from San Francisco to their
campuses in the South Bay every day.  Whenever I need to go down there,
I catch a bus at the Civic Center and Van Ness.  There are other
locations throughout the city that they pick up as well.

Jason