[sf-lug] Joe

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 31 22:31:03 PDT 2007

Quoting Nathan (nathank at evilmonkeys.com):

> If you get this before thurs call me or email me.
> PS sorry for the spam other list members

[I'm not the listadmin, just another subscriber.]

As a reminder, any list-member can examine the roster of your fellow
subscribers at any time, by just visiting the listinfo page (URL shown
at the bottom of every post,
http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/listinfo/sf-lug , and using this feature:

  sf-lug Subscribers
  (The subscribers list is only available to the list members.)

   Enter your address and password to visit the subscribers list:

   Address: [                  ]    Password: [          ]

You can thus find the subscribed e-mail address of anyone on this
mailing list (except for any who've set the "hidden" option in their
individual subscription settings.)

Direct link to the roster:  http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/roster/sf-lug

Note the "(2 private members not shown)(2 private members not shown)",
which is two who've set the hidden option.